Mint Cannabis, operator of Arizona’s largest dispensary, and the first in the nation to open a cannabis kitchen inside a dispensary, is hosting pop-up hiring events at all five of its Phoenix-area retail locations. During the hiring events today, March 2, interested applicants can visit the retail location where they would like to work to participate in an on-the-spot job interview. Qualified applicants will be hired on the spot.
Driven by growing recreational use and support of the medical community for marijuana treatment, the Mint is expanding its workforce to meet customer and patient demand. With the goal of hiring more than 30 people for immediate employment, the Mint hopes to fill a variety of positions.
Applicants who arrive with resumes in hand can participate in interviews for jobs including:
- Patient service representatives;
- Inventory team members;
- Front desk reception support;
- Hot Foods Cook (Tempe only); and
- Packagers/producers (Tempe only).
The Mint is also hiring for additional positions. Interviews for these positions will be scheduled at a later date. Interested candidates may hand-deliver cover letters and resumes during the hiring events or email the Mint’s Human Resources Director, Marissa Gonzales, at: Marissa@brightroot.com
Thursday, March 2, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. AND from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on each day.Advertisement
Hiring events will be happening simultaneously at all five of the Mint’s dispensary locations in the Valley:
- Mint dispensary, 5210 S. Priest Drive, Tempe, AZ 85283 (Mint Café is based here; headquarters of Mint Cannabis, the largest dispensary in the state)
- Mint dispensary, 330 E. Southern Ave., Mesa, AZ 85210
- Mint dispensary, 17036 N. Cave Creek Road, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (largest dispensary in the City of Phoenix)
- Mint dispensary, 2444 W Northern Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85021 (I-17 and Northern)
- Mint dispensary, 1211 N. 75th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85043 (just minutes from State Farm Stadium)
To Apply: Applicants should bring their resume to any of the Mint’s five Valley locations during the hiring events to participate in on-the-spot interviews. The Mint’s Human Resources Director, Marissa Gonzales, is also accepting applications via email at: Marissa@brightroot.com
Cannaconvo with Peter Su of Green Check Verified
Cannabis Last Week with Jon Purow interviews Peter Su of Green Check Verified. Peter Su is a Senior Vice President with Green Check Verified, the top cannabis banking compliance software/consultancy in the space. A 20+ year veteran of the banking industry, Peter serves on the Banking & Financial Services committee of the National Cannabis Industry Association. He chairs the Banking and Financial Services Committee for the NYCCIA & HVCIA. He is an official member of the Rolling Stone Cannabis Culture Council. And, he is on the board of the Asian Cannabis Roundtable, serving as treasurer.