Los Angeles-based Blaze software this week announced the launch of a new product to compliment their Blaze software suite and point-of-sale platform for cannabis retailers — ‘Blaze Advanced Insights.’
Blaze Insights Advanced promises to crunch more data, giving large operators a more nuanced ability to track, evaluate and compare their performance among their outlets and competitors on a daily — or hourly — basis.
“Blaze Advanced Insights is a game-changer for our enterprise and MSO clients who work across state lines and must accommodate differing compliance laws regulating each,” said Blaze CEO Chris Violas. “With the Blaze Advanced Insights tool, data is consolidated and compiled so that our busiest team members have instant access to the metrics they need to make the swift decisions.”
Blaze Insights Advanced is available for existing for Enterprise and MSO users. Its previous iteration, Blaze Insights, remains available for use — but Insights Advanced offering its more in-depth options.
The features of BLAZE Advanced Insights includes:
- Advanced Manager Dashboard See business metrics broken out week-over-week, month-over-month and year-over-year
- Advanced Member Segmentation Extract any member segmentation by demographics, affinity and behavior
- Advanced Lifetime Value Measure the lifetime value of marketing sources and promotions
- Advanced Discount Dashboard Summarize all discounts, including the difference between expected and actual revenue
- Advanced Staffing Dashboard Identify staffing bottlenecks and best budtenders based on average transaction volume by day-of-week and hour-of-day
- Advanced Delivery Dashboard Identify top product sales by delivery city and region and see delivery times by packed by employee
- Advanced Products Dashboard Liquidate non-performing products, optimize reorders and monitor supply levels
Founded in 2017, Blaze’s seed-to-sale software platform and apps enable businesses across the supply chain to easily automate compliance across the board. The Blaze POS platform centralizes operations and combines efficient online ordering, inventory management and payment processing while offering full APIs and seamless integration with over 60 cannabis tech platforms.Advertisement
For more information about Blaze, visit here.
Cannaconvo with Peter Su of Green Check Verified
Cannabis Last Week with Jon Purow interviews Peter Su of Green Check Verified. Peter Su is a Senior Vice President with Green Check Verified, the top cannabis banking compliance software/consultancy in the space. A 20+ year veteran of the banking industry, Peter serves on the Banking & Financial Services committee of the National Cannabis Industry Association. He chairs the Banking and Financial Services Committee for the NYCCIA & HVCIA. He is an official member of the Rolling Stone Cannabis Culture Council. And, he is on the board of the Asian Cannabis Roundtable, serving as treasurer.