- We offer a salmon oil pet CBD because so many pets have anxiety! — Michael Montuori, Dr. Damas Wellness, Miami, FL
- Animals need as much help as humans do and I think that most places forget that. — Laniakea Evans, 365 Recreational Cannabis, Santa Rosa, CA
- Our company’s mission is: “improve lives through cannabis.” Many of us consider our furry friends to be family (I know I certainly do). Our pets have lives and enrich ours, so just as we all want and deserve to feel better—our pets do too! — Derek Besenius, LabCanna, Nashville, TN
- Our clients are also concerned about the well-being of their pets and we want to help them with that. — Sam Ukpedinjagba, MyCannabisPlus, Las Cruces, NM
- Lots of people buy products from us for their pets as well as for themselves. — Leeann Hearl, Greenlight, Kansas City, MO
- Not yet anyways. We have a pretty robust patent and IP portfolio and we are waiting to see how the Veterinary Association’s push for THC-based pet products is going to play out first. — Ali Jamalian, Sunset Connect, San Francisco, CA
- We are not yet selling pet CBD products but it’s an area we are interested in for the future. — Andrés Correa, Plant Spirits, Envigado, Colombia
- We sell equipment so we don’t have public-facing marketing events. — Doug Mancosky, Hydro Dynamics, Inc., Rome, GA
What’s the Brain Squad?
If you’re the owner or top manager of a cannabis business, you’re invited to join the Global Cannabis Times Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute quiz a month, you can be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting the cannabis business. Good deal, right? Sign up here.
Cannaconvo with Peter Su of Green Check Verified
Cannabis Last Week with Jon Purow interviews Peter Su of Green Check Verified. Peter Su is a Senior Vice President with Green Check Verified, the top cannabis banking compliance software/consultancy in the space. A 20+ year veteran of the banking industry, Peter serves on the Banking & Financial Services committee of the National Cannabis Industry Association. He chairs the Banking and Financial Services Committee for the NYCCIA & HVCIA. He is an official member of the Rolling Stone Cannabis Culture Council. And, he is on the board of the Asian Cannabis Roundtable, serving as treasurer.