- DEA redefining synthetically derived cannabinoids
- Minnesota becomes the 23rd state to legalize adult use
Golden Nugget Stories:
- Big Canna Companies Taking Hits from Unions
- Connecticut joins other states in 280E reform
- States cracking down on cannabis businesses not paying taxes
- Kentucky investing $42 million in ibogaine research
Hybrid News/Analysis Extracted from 420+ Sources: Featuring all the developments this past week in the cannabis world on the federal level, state legalization/implementation, science/technology, business deals, psychedelics, international scene, social equity, celebrity cameos, and miscellaneous ridiculousness.
DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own, and not those of my law firm Zuber Lawler. Even though I drop knowledge bombs, the show is NOT legal advice.
Send comments to: email@example.comAdvertisement
Copyright 2022 Global Cannabis Times, All Rights ReservedAdvertisement
Cannaconvo with Peter Su of Green Check Verified
Cannabis Last Week with Jon Purow interviews Peter Su of Green Check Verified. Peter Su is a Senior Vice President with Green Check Verified, the top cannabis banking compliance software/consultancy in the space. A 20+ year veteran of the banking industry, Peter serves on the Banking & Financial Services committee of the National Cannabis Industry Association. He chairs the Banking and Financial Services Committee for the NYCCIA & HVCIA. He is an official member of the Rolling Stone Cannabis Culture Council. And, he is on the board of the Asian Cannabis Roundtable, serving as treasurer.