Canadian Cannabis producer HEXO (TSX: HEXO; NASDAQ: HEXO) announced this week the launch of its new TnT Cannabis strains under the Redecan and Original Stash Brands labels across Canada. HEXO, headquartered in of Gatineau, Quebec, serves the Canadian recreational market and the medical market in Canada and Israel.
The launch includes three new products from HEXO’s popular Redecan line and two new strains under the Original Stash Brand. Redecan’s hang-dried and hand-trimmed cannabis feature extremely dense buds covered in trichomes, a THC range of 23 to 35 per cent and high terpene profiles.
The new TnT cannabis strains include:
- Sex Panther (flower), an Indica hybrid strain, has a powerful effervescent cake flavour.
- Violet Fog (flower), a purple reign Indica strain, from the Grape Gasoline and Khalifa Mints Strains features robust fruity and sour notes.
- Animal Rntz (flower), a combination of Canada’s popular Animal Cookie and California’s RNTZ strains, has a fruity tartness along with a sweet and sour aroma, highlighted by high levels of limonene and caryophyllene terpenes.
“While the Canadian market has been heavily focused on THC percentages, we’ve found that properly balanced terpenes dramatically increase the cannabis experience,” says Rick Redekop, Master Grower at HEXO and Co-Founder of Redecan.”Our new premium strains are packed with aroma and flavour and offer a clean, consistent consumer experience.”
The new strains added to the Original Stash Brand line-up leverage Canada’s broadest Licensed Producer’s cultivation capabilities and include:
- Atomik Sour Haze (flower), Sativa strain features amazing fruity and sour notes.
- Ghost Gelato (flower), an Indica strain, bringing a funk smell reminiscent of old school marijuana.
“These strains embody all of the features that our Original Stash customers love – super dense buds, strong aroma and high THC percentages,” said Brad Carter, Master Grower at HEXO’s Masson, Quebec facility. “We’ve also been working on additional sativa and indica strains for summer 2023, that are specifically tailored to consumer preferences and provide the premium cannabis experience our customers have come to expect.”Advertisement
For more information, please visit hexocorp.com.
Cannaconvo with Peter Su of Green Check Verified
Cannabis Last Week with Jon Purow interviews Peter Su of Green Check Verified. Peter Su is a Senior Vice President with Green Check Verified, the top cannabis banking compliance software/consultancy in the space. A 20+ year veteran of the banking industry, Peter serves on the Banking & Financial Services committee of the National Cannabis Industry Association. He chairs the Banking and Financial Services Committee for the NYCCIA & HVCIA. He is an official member of the Rolling Stone Cannabis Culture Council. And, he is on the board of the Asian Cannabis Roundtable, serving as treasurer.