- Mizzou Court Says Adult Use Ballot Initiative is a Go
- Arkansas Adult-Use Ballot Iced by Sec of State?
- OK Adult Use Ballot Looking A-OK after Court Kills 2 of 4 Challenges
- Do MSOs have FL’s Med Marijuana Program in a “Smoke-Hold” Grip When Regulators Not Issuing Provided-for Licenses?
- Quest Diagnostic Deal with Cannabis Breathalyzer Hound Labs’ Fine Print Shows Limitations on the Tech
- German Regulators Cautious in How They Say AufWEEDherzen to Prohibition due to EU Precedents
- Positive Pot Poll from People Lining Right Politically
Federal News: Safe Banking + Update
- Vermont Issues First Adult Use Retail Licenses
- North Dakota Adult Use Ballot a Go!
Hybrid News/Analysis Extract from 420+ Sources: Featuring all the developments this past week in the cannabis world on the federal level, state legalization/implementation, science/technology, business deals, psychedelics, international scene, social equity, celebrity cameos and miscellaneous ridiculousness.Advertisement
DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own, and not those of my law firm Zuber Lawler. Even though I drop knowledge bombs, the show is NOT legal advice.
Send comments to: email@example.com
Copyright 2022 Global Cannabis Times, All Rights ReservedAdvertisement
Cannaconvo with Peter Su of Green Check Verified
Cannabis Last Week with Jon Purow interviews Peter Su of Green Check Verified. Peter Su is a Senior Vice President with Green Check Verified, the top cannabis banking compliance software/consultancy in the space. A 20+ year veteran of the banking industry, Peter serves on the Banking & Financial Services committee of the National Cannabis Industry Association. He chairs the Banking and Financial Services Committee for the NYCCIA & HVCIA. He is an official member of the Rolling Stone Cannabis Culture Council. And, he is on the board of the Asian Cannabis Roundtable, serving as treasurer.