Sunset Connect Dogwalkers are made with exotic indoor flower only, grown in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our small batch artisanal approach allows us to deliver fresh batches to our retail partners. Our Temple Balls Hashish is traditionally made and is picking up in sales.” — Ali Jamalian, Sunset Connect, San Francisco, CA
- Shwifty Hemp Co.’s HHC Maui Wowie has flown off the shelves with its great terpene profile and potency. Our high potency HHC will give you the best bang for your buck. — Philip Papendick, Shwifty Hemp Co., Tallahassee, FL
- Gummies and pre-rolls hit a great price point for entry into the category. Shoppers can try a pre-roll and see what they like and then come back for the same strain in an eighth, a quarter or even larger quantities. — Kevin Cleary, Fluresh, Grand Rapids, MI
- Edibles are big sellers because of reliable quality and diverse options in flavorings, terpenes and potency. — Robert Shumate, Curio Wellness, Cockeysville, MD
- Drinks are in style this summer. Flower is always king. New and unique edibles always find their way into baskets. — Josh Eisenberg, Pineapple Express, Los Angeles, CA
- Prices have come down over the past six months in Missouri. Nationally recognized brands are becoming more available in newly opened medical/recreational states and as a result, we are seeing an upswing in sales. — Dustin Hotle, Stashhouse Distribution, St. Louis, MO
- Our secret is the quality and potency of our flower and pre-rolls at a fair price. — David Blair, Phoena, Vaughan, ON,
- We have strong client demand for our high-THC cannabis inflorescences. — Diana Heinrich, Cannassure, Ashdod, Israel
- Our Howie Roll eighths and half ounces are best sellers. — James Ryan, Mosaic Ag, Santa Rosa, CA
- We’re aligned with PAX for our vape lines and the quality is winning out in the Louisiana medical market. The convenience of pre-rolls is slowly picking up steam with customers. The “pull” from flower is pushing up vape sales also. Gummies always sell out. — Michael Smith, Advanced Biomedics, Lafayette, LA
- These days, a lot of people are well-informed of the benefits of CBD. The efficacy of the products sells itself. — Sam Ukpedinjagba, MyCannabisPlus, Las Cruces, NM
- Currently our summer seltzer Pineapple Mango is really picking up for the season, but our top seller is Black Cherry seltzer. All of our seltzers are sugar free and calorie free, but they still taste really great. Plus we make beverage enhancers (not tinctures) that can be added to just about anything you drink for a little pick me up. — Katie Harevich, Good Feels, Medway, MA
What’s the Brain Squad?
If you’re the owner or top manager of a cannabis business, you’re invited to join the Global Cannabis Times Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute quiz a month, you can be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting the cannabis business. Good deal, right? Sign up here.
Cannaconvo with Peter Su of Green Check Verified
Cannabis Last Week with Jon Purow interviews Peter Su of Green Check Verified. Peter Su is a Senior Vice President with Green Check Verified, the top cannabis banking compliance software/consultancy in the space. A 20+ year veteran of the banking industry, Peter serves on the Banking & Financial Services committee of the National Cannabis Industry Association. He chairs the Banking and Financial Services Committee for the NYCCIA & HVCIA. He is an official member of the Rolling Stone Cannabis Culture Council. And, he is on the board of the Asian Cannabis Roundtable, serving as treasurer.